NOTE: TRANSLATED FROM SWEDISH
"It is strange that not all women hate men" MAY PROVOKE the former Minister for Gender Equality, Margareta Winberg, write the controversial words in a column in the shelter the National League of Journal of Women's Press. "It could probably be provocative, especially for men," she says.Photo: PETER KJELLERÅSMargareta Winberg: I'm no man haterThe Government is working closely with the extreme feminists who think that "men are animals".
It is revealed in part two of SVT's documentary "Sex War".
The film, which is broadcast on Sunday, shows a strong link between government policies on gender equality and women's shelter the national organization, Roks.
In Roks Journal of Obstetrics Press writes former Minister for Equality Margareta Winberg in a column:
- Sometimes I'm amazed that more women really hate men.
What do you mean by that?
- When you look out over the world the way women are treated, you can be surprised that they still have patience with the men, "says Margareta Winberg.
Militant feminism.. How do you think such a statement is perceived?
- Yes, it can probably be provocative, especially for men. I pursue the idea in the Chronicle. But I do not belong to the group man-hater, I would just make it.
What is included in the group?
- That you should not ask me. I belong to no such group and do not know anyone who hates men.
Rok is one organization that according to TV documentary pays tribute to militant feminism. Through skillful lobbying, they managed to obtain the assistance of Margareta Winberg transforming extreme feminist views into truths.
- The direction in which Rok is radical feminism, which some regarded as extreme, never got into government policy, "said Margareta Winberg.
Rok got last year SEK 11.7 million in grants from the National Board and organizes two-thirds of Swedish women's shelters.
"Men are animals'2006, women's shelters to share at 100 million, according to an agreement in principle between the government, the Left and Green parties.
In Roks Journal hailed extreme feminist Valerie Solanas in a review.
She writes in his manifesto: "To call a man an animal is to flatter him, he is a machine, a walking dildo, a biological incident."
The documentary Chairman of Rok, Ireen von Wachenfeldt, whether she agrees with Solana.
- Yes, men are animals. Do not you? says Ireen von Wachenfeldt to the reporter.
When Aftonbladet asks what she means by that says Ireen von Wachenfeldt:
- I personally do not think men are animals, but from Solana, I can understand women who think so.